Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him [be] glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Ephesians 3:20,21.
We are thankful for your kind prayers and financial help for my family and especially for the work we are doing in India. Please find the work report and progress of the months November 2011 to January 2012. It is possible for me to continue the Lord’s work with your help and prayers.
1. Baptisms 3
2. Responses 8
3. Lead worship in 6 congregations.
4. Had Bible classes 3 congregations.
5. Had 178 private bible studies.
6. Conducted 11 family prayers.
7. Visited the 13 sic.
8. Worked in 3 districts.
9. Indian Christian School and Home.
10. Aged , widowed and infirmed feeding.
11. Taking care of an diabetic 5+ years girl and also a cancer boy.
12. Preached in the burial program of Pullaiah.
13. Providing Typhoid Vaccine.
14. Church building opening celebration.
15. Gospel meetings 8
16. Visited 8 new villages.
17. Preacher’s training class.
18. Funeral meeting of Manda Isreal and Guntur Funeral program, Kopparapapalem funeral.
19. Attended for 2 baby shower program.
20. Conducting Sunday School.
21. Church building anniversary.
22. Conducted a gratitude prayer in the house of Subbarao.
23. Solemnized marriage of Mutluri Mahesh.
24. Conducting kids Bible class.
25. Helped the widows in Makkenavaripalem.
26. Special thanks giving program on 1st January 2012.
27. Birthday program.
28. Generator for Indian Christian school and Home.
29. Distributed Uniforms and shoes for all of the students of our school.
30. Helping with education fesses for 4 Intermediate students.
I. Sowing seed:-
We continue to preach in 6 congregations. 3 ladies baptized in to Christ. These 3 are the main leaders wife’s of sudra community. It is the results of 8 years continues teaching publicly like worship services and several other Gospel programs and also private Bible study. It is very hard to convert the people here in India. Many denominations and other religions strongly working against the truth. So we have to work more and more and have spend more time with the bible study. I believe it is possible to bent the twig easily. I and my family trying to teach the kids also. We try teach them how to pray, how to study the bible, and how to sing. We used to encourage the kids to by heart (memory verses) the scriptures. We have 3 mic phones(loud spakers) in 3 congregations, we use them in the services. It will help us to make listen the sermons and songs who are on the streets and also who are in homes on the cots. I feel through the listening of truth some day they will lead to the church building or to the preacher for more bible study. In some special times we encourage the kids songs competition and used to give gifts. At that time I saw the parents happy faces for their kids to see that their kids are growing in spirit glorify the God Almighty.
Preached in 8 Gospel meetings.- .1 Gospel meeting in Vadlamudivaripalem village, 2. Gospel meeting in Thangedumalli village, 3. Gospel meeting in Kopparam village, 4. Gospel meeting in Thurimella sc colony, 5. Gospel meeting in Kakani village, 6. Gospel meeting in the Village Rhythunagar, 7.Village Indra Giri(Near Munamaka Railway station) 8.Ikkurthi St colony. Specially In the village Vadlamudivaripalem and village Thurimella SC Colony.
We have been had many personnel bible studies in these two villages. It seems in these two villages time is very near to reap the fruit. I belive Private bible study is works more than Public teaching. It is possible to touch the hearts very easily if attend the private Bible study. I had also had few private Bible studies in Thangedumalli village and Mallayapalem sangam. I have been facing the question of on Baptism. Because they are in denominations and dipped in to the water and they thought that it is Baptism. I am trying to teach The meaning of the Baptism. Where you lead through the Baptism, who is the head of the church ? Some people still believe in miracle healing. Because they are making big programs and selling tons of Coconut Oil as Christ blood to get healing. Indians are religious and they saw many Hindu God’s false healing. And we have many tv channels who owned denominations. They dance like rock and roll and several other types of steps to involve in that programs. It attracts many innocent people and also the people who like freedom in the religion. We are facing all of these things.
I had private bible study with the above villagers, village leaders, denominational pastors. Some of them believe that all denominations are part of the church. Some of them are believe in denominations and some believe in false Hindu Gods and Goddess. I hope some of them will be baptized in to Christ at the nearest day.
In India we have several opportunities to preach the truth. Every member looking for preacher’s visit to his or her home. And we use to preach the truth at the time of Birtday programs, memorial gatherings, weddings, Funerals, in thanks giving prayers and the time they started carry a baby etc. All of these things make us busy and gives opportunities to sow the seed.
My son Bharath Bhushan is a great help to me in the work and shows much interest in winning the souls for Christ. He baptized by me and serving the Lord and people like eloquent sound speakers. He is like that. He has heart of compassion and love. I am really appreciate him. Because I saw many young people used to smoke, taking alcohol and romance with girls etc. Young people thought that those are the great things and destroy the temple of God. I believe if they grow in the word from their childhood they will not depart from it.
We celebrated Ramanjaneyapuram church building opening celebration on 21st of January. We had a good program on that day. Several people from other villages and other countries also attended for the program.
II. Training Class and Preacher’s gathering:-
We continue to conduct preachers training class on every Saturday. We conduct the class one Saturday in my home and goes to the new village with them and some other preachers conducting private bible study, small gospel meetings, making new contacts to get the bible study. These people are good helpers in the work to find new fields to sow the seed. The other preachers who trained by me are working in their congregations started by me.
1. Now we continue to arrange one mealy every day for 13 aged , widows and infirmed in Subbaiahpalem church of Christ. They are very thankful for you. And we wish to start this feeding program in Makkenavaripalem congregation 25 aged, widowed and infirmed. We need your prayers and financial help to do it.
2. We continue to take care of 5+ years old diabetic girl in Makkenavaripalem with the needed food and insulin and test equipment’s. We have small refrigerator to preserve the medicine.I think you remember it.
3. We continue to take care of 50 orphans, poor and neglected kids who are in my home.
4. We are providing Bus facility to come to our Indian Christian school for 65 children from the surrounding villages. We have some students from this city also. Totally now we have 131 students in our school. Many are contacting to get admissions in the school and some are asking to get admission in to the home. I know they are in need.
5. We are paying the college fees for 4 children who the children of the members of Ramanjaneyapuram congregation. Two them are the children of a widow . Her husband was died with AIDS in the past.
6. And also I am helping for one girl and one boy from the Ramanjaneyapuram congregation who are the children of AIDS. Their father too was died. I trying to help these kids when I have money in my hand.
7. And also I used to help for medicines for widows of Makkenavripalem when they are in need and when I have money in my hand.
8. And also helping a cancer boy for his treatment .
Indian Christian School and Home(A place to prepare soldiers for Christ) :-Indian Christian School which run by us is in good. They learning how to pray and how to study the bible and they lerning some memory verses. Every day they are all praying for you. Now we have 4 teachers in the school and my wife teaches in moral class. I too teach when I have time. We are still working on school accreditation. The district educational officer asked some more certificates. I am trying get it. We conducted a special program on 21st of January. We provided Typhoid Vaccine for all of our school students and staff of the school. It was published in 3 regional News papers and also local TV channel. Bro.John Shaffer , Bro.Dudly Morton their interpreters and area doctor also participated in this program.
And we are planning to conduct 3rd Anniversary of our Indian Christian School. Pray for the success of the program.
We provided Clothing(Uniform) shoes and belts and ties for all of the kids.
You all know that we run the school in my home. We need to move the school to the permanent place . I need your prayers and encouragement to do this very big work. We need to buy land first. If we buy land it will become firm to use for His cause. Please know that it is training land to prepare the soldiers for Christ.
You know that all of the 131 kids are in our home for classes and 50 are in our home. Kids use much water. We don’t have drainages for the waste water . Some times little bit of water will come out of the house will be on the road. My neighbor angry on me and came with rough words. Bad thing is he has no Children. My friends it needs big heart to bear the kids and kids playing and kids activities. At the time of playing hour they shout loudly. It is very sweet for my ears but …….. My wife and me feel happy when they eat much food and playing with good health. Recently Onions cost was fall down verily. I brouth two big bags of Onions and prepared special curry for them along with eggs. It looks great when we saw them to eat tastefully with good comments. And it is common every day some kids used to pass the urine. My wife having a big job at that time. Lol.
1. We need your prayers and help to start the aged, informed widowed feeding in some other congregations.
2. We need your prayers and help to continue take care of these needed children. To meet their regular needs.
3. We need your prayers for Bus gas and bus monthly payment regularly.
4. We need your prayers and help to get the land for the school to make it as permanent one.
5. We need your prayers for my family.
6. We need your prayers and encouragement to continue the Lord’s work.
7. We need your prayerful help for our Flight tickets to comet to usa on 12th July.
Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus. (Colossians 3:17) We need your prayers and financial help to continue all of these works of Lord.
Please send your support to Granby church of Christ. http://www.churchofchristindia.com/support.html And mention it Granby church of Christ India Mission fund.
Granby church of Christ
516 East Pine St.
P.O. Box 664
Granby, Mo. 64844
We conducted special prayer meetings on 1st January and give thanks to God Almighty remember all of world and you and your families specially.
All of my family and the children who are in our care are convey their hearty thanks to you all for your kind prayers and encouragement and financial help. You are in our in daily prayers and Children are praying for you and all of your family members. Please feel free to ask any question if you have.
We pray my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. Amen.
In the Love of the Lord
Yours Brother in Christ
There is a man of about 45 years who has visited our congregation for a couple of months but has been refusing to baptize, for the reason that he has already baptized in a denominational church where he belongs to. But Yesterday, after I preached about “the character of a new man” based on Colossians 3: 12-17, the man accepted to be baptized into the Lord’s Church and so immediately after the worship, I arranged for some of the brethren to go and baptize him. And so we need to rejoice about the new babe in Christ. His name is called Ebenezer Ampah.